Logbook Loan Calculator
How much can you borrow?
Use our new logbook loan calculator to find out how much you can borrow and over what period, to get an idea of your repayments.
We will lend up to 75% of the trade value of your car, with loan from £500 to £100,000. Please note, loans will be subject to your suitability and affordability and dependent on the value of the vehicle and the affordability of repayments.
To find out exactly how much you can borrow against your logbook, please speak to one of our expert loan consultants and We can offer advice on rates, repayments and our terms and conditions.
Is my car suitable?
- Vehicles must be under 10 years old – prestige, classic and vintage cars considered
- Personal Cars only [No Company Cars Allowed]
- 150,000 maximum mileage
- Cars must be free of finance [LOYC can clear existing finance agreements, if required]
- Minimum trade value of c£2.5K
- No additional keeper added to the logbook
- Car must be fully taxed. have a valid MOT and be fully comprehensively insured
- Logbook and spare keys are not required
Ready to Proceed or Got A Question?
We have two options for you
- Enter your registration and get a free no obligation quotation in under 1 minute.
- Call us on 0333 577 5000 and speak to one of our expert loan consultants. We can offer advice on rates, repayments and our terms and conditions.
Thank you for your interest in NewLogbookLoans.com and we look forward to hearing from you very soon.
Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. Your vehicle may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your loan.